A not-for-profit allied health and mental health organisation delivering services and programs in North Queensland with resources and referral support for providers operating in Townsville, Mackay, Cairns and surrounds.
A charity which coordinates non-emergency flights to assist country people to access specialist medical treatment that would otherwise be unavailable to them because of vast distance and high travel costs.
Not-for-profit organisation dedicated to better health for people and communities who need it most, working with partner organisations and health providers to create healthier communities and reduce health inequities.
National body for advancing the rights and equity of women, families and communities in Australia
through advocacy and empowerment, especially for those living in regional, rural and remote Australia.
A drought response, resilience, and preparedness plan designed to help farmers and rural communities deal with on and off-farm challenges, including drought.
Represents national organisations working to improve the health and wellbeing of people in rural and remote Australia by developing well-targeted, cost-effective, and evidence-based solutions, while being a source of credible information and expertise.
Provide timely, patient-focussed emergency and non-emergency patient ambulance services.
An organisation providing support programs and accommodation that helps improve the health and well-being of children.
An aeromedical organisation providing extensive primary health care and 24-hour emergency service to people that live, work, and travel across the 7.69 million square kilometres of Australia.
National peak body advocating on behalf of rural and remote communities to receive access to have access to allied health services which support equitable and sustainable health and wellbeing.
- Australian Rural Health Education Network A textbook for Australian rural health
- Department of Health Guidelines: Better Access Telehealth initiative for rural and remote patients
- Department of Health National Strategic Framework for Rural and Remote Health
- Department of Health Rural Health Resources
- National Rural Health Alliance A guide to patient assisted travel schemes
- RACGP Implementation guidelines for video consultation in general practice
- Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health Transition Toolkit to remote and rural practice