2021 Reproductive Medicine Education Symposium - Part 1
Posted Friday 25 June 2021 | Queensland Fertility Group
Queensland Fertility Group is delighted to invite you to participate in their 2021 Reproductive Medicine GP education symposium in Mackay.
The content of this program will help you to:
- discuss and explain what impacts infertility in males and females
- assess and manage patients who present with infertility
- determine when referral to a fertility specialist is appropriate, ensuring continuity of patient care
- determine how and why some patients will fall pregnant and some will not
- identify factors that lead to a positive pregnancy whilst undergoing IVF treatment.
This is accredited as a Category 1 (40 CPD point) Active Learning Module by the RACGP when you attend both days and complete the pre-disposing and reinforcing activities.
Please complete the online registration form to register and indicate which days you will be attending.
For further information, please email email@example.com or call 0450 730 015 or fax (07) 3015 3001.Download flyer Last updated: Wednesday 28 April 2021